We are thrilled to announce that Michelle Joe will be representing Manuka Essentials as our latest brand ambassador. You can find her on Instagram @onewaytik and with her writing business, Craft 'n Connect on Facebook and Instagram.
Here are a few quick points about Michelle:
- As an avid wordsmith, Michelle spends her productive time writing content for all kinds of companies (check it out - www.craftnconnect.co.nz)
- Loves to travel, spends lots of time in nature, hanging out at the beach, enjoying music and dancing.
- Being a lover of culinary delights, you can find Michelle at the latest food or coffee shop trying out all that's new in the world of delectable cuisine.
- Although she is based in Mount Maunganui, New Zealand, Michelle loves travelling and shares her experiences on her lifestyle blog, One Way Tik: www.onewaytik.com
- Enjoys meeting new people and forming new connections.
We asked Michelle what her top skincare tips are to maintain a glowing complexion and here's what she had to say:
1. Apply sunscreen to your face, no matter if it's cloudy or sunny. I like to wear moisturiser that has sunscreen combined with it, so you tackle 2 in 1.
2. Depending on your skin type, applying a charcoal mask once a week to combination skin helps with unclogging pores.
Michelle will be representing our skin oil. Stay tuned for more exciting announcements!