To keep it simple, we have flat-rate delivery fees for retail orders:
- New Zealand: Free nationwide delivery on orders over $50NZD. $5NZD delivery cost for orders under $50NZD.
- Australia: $15NZD
- South Pacific: $20NZD
- Asia: $20NZD
- Europe and North America: $20NZD
- Rest of the world: $25NZD
Countries that we can deliver to:
Our shipments are sent via New Zealand Post. They can deliver parcels to most countries, however there are some exceptions. Here is a list of the countries where we can send orders to (via NZ Post):
- New Zealand
South Pacific: Cook Islands, Fiji, New Caledonia, Samoa, Tonga and Vanuatu.
Asia: China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
Europe & North America: Austria, Belgium, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom and United States of America.
Rest of the world: Brazil, Chile, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, India*, Mauritius, Mexico, Russian Federation, South Africa, Turkey and Uruguay.
If your destination is not listed here, please contact us to sort out alternative delivery arrangements.
Terms, conditions and things to note for international orders:
- International deliveries are sent via tracked air satchel where possible. In regions where this service is not available, orders will be sent via non-tracked air satchel.
Each country has different laws and regulations about buying products from other countries. It is your responsibility to know what is legal in your country and what is not. We will always do our best to help you receive your order, however if your order if refused entry, this is beyond our control. In this circumstance, we will provide a refund only if the goods are returned to us in the condition they were sent out.
- We cannot be held responsible or accountable for any taxes, duties, tariffs or other fees assessed by your local customs office. These charges are separate from your shipping charge, and you will be billed directly for them.
*Shipments to India can only be sent to major cities. See the bottom of this page for more information on Indian destinations where goods can be sent to.