The Ultimate Beard Bar
Scrub Up Good.
Shampoo for your beard.
That majestic beard of yours can get hella grotty.
Even if you manage to keep your mitts off your face, just existing in the world is enough to fill your chin-mane with all sorts of germs and pollutants.
Your beard is pretty close to your mouth, so that’s… kinda gross. Lucky for you, The Ultimate Beard Bar will have you spiffy in a jiffy.
All of our products come with a 30 day money back guarantee, so if it’s not right for you, just send her back.
All good for all hair types.
It’s good for you, and the world around you
You care about your beard, the planet, and all the little critters - so do we.
- Nourishing formula keeps your beard soft & hydrated.
- Vegan friendly & cruelty free.
- Nothing nasty: 100% natural, renewable plant stuff.
- Kiwi made in small batches.
- 50c from each product sold goes to The Reforestation Fund.
How to use
It’s easy as.
- Wet your face and apply a few swipes of the bar onto your beard.
- Lather… lather real good. Massage that majestic mane to create a foam, and wash from roots to tips.
- Rinse your beard clean, pat dry, and apply a few drops of The Ultimate Beard Oil.
Need some tips? We gotchu.
- Take it easy, tiger. You don’t need to shampoo your beard more than 3 times per week. Gotta keep those natural oils flowing!
- Use a soap bar holder to make sure the bar dries out between uses - you don’t want to lose half of it down the drain. It should last for ages.
What’s in it
Our formulas are all killer, no filler. Here’s what’s in The Ultimate Beard Bar:
Olive oil, coconut oil, East Cape mānuka hydrosol, East Cape kānuka hydrosol, caustic soda (this is what makes it soapy), cocoa butter, castor oil, shea butter, jojoba oil, argan oil, hydrolised wheat protein, aloe vera, East Cape mānuka oil, lemongrass oil, sweet orange oil, eucalyptus oil and peppermint oil.