The Ultimate Shave Bar
Get Smooth As.
Shave bar for your face & body.
Love that smooth as a dolphin feeling from top to toe? Or maybe a soft kissy chin area or a sultry, silky leg is your bag.
Whatever and wherever you shave (we don’t judge), what you definitely don’t want is a whole load of nasty chemicals leaching into your pores from your shaving products.
You’ll want your skin left feeling like a million bucks - nourished, smooth, and soft. That’s where The Ultimate Shave Bar comes in.
A smooth glide, and a nuzzle-worthy finish? That’s what’s up.
All of our products come with a 30 day money back guarantee, so if it’s not right for you, just send her back.
All good for all skin types.
It’s good for you, and the world around you
You care about your skin, the planet, and all the little critters - so do we.
- Hemp seed oil and sea buckthorn oil give you great glide action.
- Vegan friendly & cruelty free.
- Nothing nasty: 100% natural, renewable plant stuff.
- Kiwi made in small batches.
- 50c from each product sold goes to The Reforestation Fund.
How to use
It’s easy as.
- Wet the areas where you are shaving and swipe the bar into your skin. Don’t get too carried away - a little bit will do the job.
- Lightly massage your skin to create foamy lusciousness, and shave with a sharp razor.
- Rinse any dregs from your face (ideally with a shower) and store the bar in a dry, free draining area between uses.
Need some tips? We gotchu.
- For the most lush results, use in combination with The Ultimate Shave Oil (apply Shave Oil before lathering the Shave Bar into your face).
- Be sure to use a soap bar holder, or allow your bar to free-drain to get the most out of it!
What’s in itOur formulas are all killer, no filler. Here’s what’s in The Ultimate Shave Bar:
Olive oil, coconut oil, East Cape mānuka hydrosol, East Cape kānuka hydrosol, caustic soda (that’s what makes it soapy), shea butter, castor oil, mango butter, sweet almond oil, cocoa butter, hemp seed oil, sea buckthorn oil, East Cape mānuka oil, pink grapefruit oil, lime oil, eucalyptus oil and peppermint oil.