The Ultimate Shave Oil
Crop the Fuzz, Cuz.
Oil you can shave with.
Not feeling the au natural look? We love a wild forest - but not everybody enjoys overgrowth abounding on their face or body.
You don’t have to get all synthetic about it though. The Ultimate Shave Oil is a nourishing, plant-based alternative to shaving with chemically-laden foam or gel.
Shaving with oil might seem a bit weird at first, but you’re down to try something new. With a zesty, full-bodied natural fragrance, it’ll tame that overgrowth and leave you delectably scented. Give it a hoon - you won’t look back.
All of our products come with a 30 day money back guarantee, so if it’s not right for you, just send her back.
All good for all skin types.
It’s good for you, and the world around you
You care about your skin, the planet, and all the little critters - so do we.
- Good and lubey for a smooth glide.
- Soothes and helps to heal the skin.
- Vegan friendly & cruelty free.
- Nothing nasty: 100% natural, renewable plant stuff.
- Kiwi made.
- 50c from each product sold goes to The Reforestation Fund.
How to useIt’s easy as.
- Wet your skin with warm water.
- Massage 3-6 drops of shave oil into the area/s that you're shaving. Take your time. You deserve it.
- Shave with a sharp 1-3 blade razor.
- Use a shaving brush to clear the blades or tap gently on the basin under running water (it can get a little stuck in there).
- Rinse your skin afterwards with warm water, and dry thoroughly.
Need some tips? We gotchu.
- For the most lush results, apply The Ultimate Skin Oil afterwards.
- The Ultimate Shave Oil can also be used as an effective pre-shave oil to help the razor glide smoothly across your skin and reduce irritation. Simply massage 3-6 drops into your skin before applying a quality shaving cream or foam, and shave as normal.
What’s in itOur formulas are all killer, no filler. Here’s what’s in The Ultimate Shave Oil:
Argan oil, jojoba oil, hemp seed oil, sweet almond oil, meadowfoam seed oil, açaí berry oil, East Cape mānuka oil, pink grapefruit oil, cold pressed lime oil, eucalyptus oil, peppermint oil.