The Ultimate Skin Oil
Glow Up, Folks.
Healing skin oil for your face & body.
Now this - THIS is the ultimate skincare product.
We all have a “type”, but it doesn’t matter what it is with this one - dry skin, acne-prone skin, sensitive skin, oily skin, whatever skin - this delectably scented, healing, plant-based formula will have your skin saying “fffwoar - thanks, mate” on the daily.
Multipurpose? You can bet your sweet ass it is. You can use The Ultimate Skin Oil as:
- A protective, balancing facial oil.
- A cleansing oil.
- A soothing oil (for cracked or damaged skin).
- A makeup primer.
Getting smart about your skincare starts with this, for real.
All of our products come with a 30 day money back guarantee, so if it’s not right for you, just send her back.
All good for all skin types.
It’s good for you, and the world around you
You care about your skin, the planet, and all the little critters - so do we.
- Moisturizes and conditions without clogging pores.
- Quick to absorb and non-greasy.
- Vegan friendly & cruelty free.
- Nothing nasty: 100% natural, renewable plant stuff.
- Kiwi made in small batches.
- 50c from each product sold goes to The Reforestation Fund.
How to use
It’s easy as.
- As a facial oil: Massage 3-6 drops into your face after cleansing and serums, and before moisturizer (or on its own as a moisturizer). You can also mix it with your moisturizer for extra goodness.
- To help with dry, sensitive or acne-prone skin: Simply massage 3-6 drops into affected areas daily.
- As a cleansing oil: Wet your skin. Massage 3-6 drops into your face (or the areas that you want to cleanse) and let it absorb into your skin. Wipe clean with a hot, wet flannel and rinse your skin afterwards with warm or cold water.
- As a makeup primer: Use in place of primer, to help makeup glide evenly onto the skin and improve texture.
What’s in itOur formulas are all killer, no filler. Here’s what’s in The Ultimate Skin Oil:
Argan oil, jojoba oil, blackcurrant seed oil, sweet almond oil, açaí berry oil, East Cape mānuka oil, ylang ylang oil, geranium oil, Himalayan cedarwood oil.