Skin Oil For Oily Skin
Ditch the Slick.
Sebum regulating, restorative skin oil for oily skin.
Stay with us here. It might seem absurd to say you can help that buttery skin be less greasy with a skin oil, but these are straight facts.
See, the reason it’s so slippery is because your balance is all off - your skin is overproducing sebum. “Heck,” it says, “you’re not moisturising me enough - I guess I’ll have to do it myself.”
You need to tell it to chill.
This light, easily absorbed botanical oil can help with that. It is designed to settle, soften, and restore your skin to a healthy (not excessive) glow.
All of our products come with a 30 day money back guarantee, so if it’s not right for you, just send her back.
Specially formulated for oily skin.
It’s good for you, and the world around you
You care about your face, the planet, and all the little critters - so do we.
- Light & easily absorbed.
- Non greasy feel.
- Vegan friendly & cruelty free.
- Nothing nasty: 100% natural, renewable plant stuff.
- Kiwi made in small batches.
- 50c from each product sold goes to The Reforestation Fund.
How to use
It’s easy as.
- Apply 3-6 drops to the affected areas daily or as required.
- Best to use straight after washing or before bed, but can be used any time throughout the day (or night).
Need some tips? We gotchu.
- Also great for use as a cleansing oil. Simply massage 3-6 drops into your face a few minutes before washing, and wipe away with a hot flannel. For optimal results, apply a few more drops of skin oil after cleansing and drying your face.
What’s in it
Our formulas are all killer, no filler. Here’s what’s in the Skin Oil for Oily Skin:
Jojoba oil, hemp seed oil, grape seed oil, argan oil, evening primrose oil, East Cape mānuka oil, ylang ylang oil, geranium oil, lemongrass oil.